Book Wish List and Book Tracker (2020-2021)
Printable Book Trackers
Trying to remember all of the books you want to read in your TBR file? Or trying to keep track of the books you've read in 2020 and 2021?
Want to reach your reading goal or just remember the titles of the books you've read, authors, and ratings/stars?
Then, these planners are for you!
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
This purchase includes 3 printable PDF worksheets:
1. Books to Read: keep track of the books you want to read including titles, authors, and notes (where did you hear about this book and why do you want to read it). Print out as many copies as you need.
2. Books Read in 2020: title, author, notes, and rating (0-5 stars)
3. Books Read in 2021: title, author, notes, and rating (0-5 stars)
There's a space on the bottom if you want to use a hole puncher and place these planning worksheets in a binder.
These documents are perfect to track your own individualized reading, your children's reading, or even a book club/ virtual book club.
• This listing is for an instant digital download. No physical product will be sent to you. Print your digital product out on paper, cardstock, or laminate these sheets so you can write on it with a dry-erase marker. Print out as many worksheets as you wish.
Colors may vary slightly from screen to print depending on your computer and printer.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations on digital products. However, if you have any issues or just want to reach me for any reason, please contact me.
These files may not be shared or resold in any way, shape, or form.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. For personal Use ONLY, copyright owned by My Purse Strings, LLC.
*JOIN OUR VIRTUAL BOOK CLUB (see below)
* JOIN THE MAILING LIST AND GET THE FRIDAY FAVORITES EMAIL: Curated Kindle Book Deals of the Week, book-related blog posts, an invitation to join our Virtual Book Club where we discuss 1-2 new books every month online, and access to the Free Resource Library with book club discussion questions. Plus, you'll receive exclusive subscriber discounts for future purchases.